As an owner of an HVAC business, you want to see your business grow to unpredictable heights. You want to draw in more customers each day, and offer them exceptional services to ensure that they will stay.
The only way to have customers knocking on your door is to make yourselves known to them. No other method of marketing has reaped enormous benefits for HVAC businesses than Direct Mail marketing. Direct Mail marketing has proven to be cost efficient and high on investment returns.
To make the most out of Direct Mail marketing, you have to know how to do it right. We will show you how to do just that!
1. You must send your letter to the appropriate market target. Make sure what you are offering is of interest to the recipient. It will eventually hurt your business to blindly send millions of mails countrywide without doing your homework first. Make sure your target market has an interest in what you are offering, inspire a need and make it affordable.
2. Now that you have got your mail into the hands of your future customer, you have to get them to open it up. The outward appearance of the letter will both peak the interest of the client and get them to open it up, or have them promptly throw the mail into the bin.
Favor the simple hand addressed, or laser addressed mail over the stuffy company envelope. Offer a return address and the age-old postage stamp.
3. Make sure your entire message body is about the customer, and not you. Do not blow your own horn too much, or shower yourself with too much praise. Let the customer understand what you have to offer them and how this can be beneficial to them. Make it conversational and write in second person (You). It’s all about the customer right now, and less about you.
4. Give your client value, value and more value. Your customers have to feel like they need to read the whole letter to the end. Make them ask themselves why they shouldn’t be picking up the phone and calling you straight away.
5. Emphasize that you are ready and willing to begin work immediately. Leave a working phone number and your website for quick and easy contact. You worked hard to build the need and interest for your customer, do not leave them hanging.
That is the secret to a successful Direct Mail marketing strategy for your HVAC business. It is not such a secret anymore since I’ve told you, but you get the drift. Employ these techniques, and you are ready to go.